Susan is the founder of Best Work Yet and has over 20 years of post-graduate experience. She’s a master trainer, CTI and Organizational and Systems Relationship trained coach and meeting facilitator. Having lived and worked in three different countries (New Zealand, United Kingdom and Canada), Susan loves meeting and connecting with new people. She listens carefully and works to engage the group in productive conversation, while making room for individual differences and perspectives.
Specific training areas and tools:
· Management and leadership – creating alignment and motivation within your team
· Strategic planning – creating buy in to ensure that your plan gets implemented
· Communication skills – presentation skills, managing meetings, having courageous conversations
· Behaviour change – helping you drive behaviours that lead to results
· Individual productivity and time management
Susan holds the following qualifications and certifications:
· Bachelor of Commerce and Administration
· Change management practitioner
· Myers Briggs Type Indicator
· ICF certified coach
Susan is famous for using Mind Maps in her sessions. Susan loves hula hooping and is a ruthless Carcassonne player.